Høngårdsvej

Høngårdsvej

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Last Week in the States

Summer seems to have just started, and here I am at what seems like the end.  As most of you know I embarked on a three-week journey of the Middle East with Walla Walla University to tour and study the area where Jesus and Paul lived much of their lives.  Since I've been back I have been seeing as many people as I can before I leave again for 10 months in Denmark.  I am so excited and blessed to have this opportunity, I am excited to meet all of the kids there and become a mentor and friend to them.  Since I will have many opportunities to travel while in Europe I will be using this blog primarily to post pictures of my travels.  Facebook will have some pictures, but the majority will be here.

Indtil næste gang!
(Until next time)

No comments: