Høngårdsvej

Høngårdsvej

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Come Fly With Me...

It's hard to believe how fast the last couple of weeks have passed. Especially since I did very little that was beneficial or productive.  But I'm glad I had the time off to see friends and family before heading to the land of Denmark for the next 10 months. I have never had the check-in agent weigh my carry-on bag. "Sir, your carry on baggage is limited to 6 Kg." She said as I stared at the scale that said 13Kg. So I proceeded to unload pretty much my entire camera arsenal around my neck. Because its ok to have it around my neck, but not in its soft bag.  But everything went fine at security and now I'm sitting ate Gate S16 waiting for my gate. I think its time for Starbucks...

See you in Denmark :)

1 comment:

mom said...

Hi Jeff. Miss you already. Anymore trouble with camera and/or trumpet as carry ons?