Høngårdsvej

Høngårdsvej

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Billeder!

My charger has finally arrived here in snowy Denmark so I am now able to show you some pictures of my new home.


The view from my window at home.

My room, fully stocked with family photo albums...not mine.

The morning hang out where the students come in the morning for worship

Our little gym

Church

Huh, imagine that, more snow.

The 1-3 classroom


Below is a few of the kids playing games, we recently received a couple of boxes full of various toys the kids are able to use for a couple weeks. It is some sort of promotional deal, "You play with these toys free of charge for two weeks, if you don't want to buy them, send them back."




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff. Dad and I just finished looking at the pictures. It is good to now be able to visualize where you are. You have already had more snow than you had the whole time you were there last time, right?
Love you and keep the pictures coming. M/D