Høngårdsvej

Høngårdsvej

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Around Town

I've had requests to post some pictures of where exactly I live.  


Please enjoy this tour of Østervra, some pictures courtesy of Google.
As you can see, pretty far north. 
The "A" is my school
My traditional Danish home.  A wrap-around farm-house style with a large courtyard.
The local pool the students swim at every week.

The outside of the Swim hall

The main street through town.

Local Park
The front of our little school.

I hope you have enjoyed this digital tour of Østervrå. Please feel free to tip your guide.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

J. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. I can now visualize where you are at school, home and town. How far are you from Østervrå? M

Teacher Tammy said...

In lieu of a tip, could I send you some materials? What is your snail address?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff! Thanks for the tour, I enjoyed it! Now I can picture where you are. Looks about as gray and bleak as Seattle right now. Glad you got to watch the Super Bowl. Man oh man, who ever saw that coming?! SO much fun to finally take it all the way! The Puget Sound has been in a state of euphoria ever since. Hope we can repeat next year!! Take care Jeff! ~Cheryl