Høngårdsvej

Høngårdsvej

Monday, August 15, 2011

Clothes Rope

So from the emails and comments I've gotten I'm gonna take a minute or two and explain it. A lot of people have asked if I as a dean am asked to participate, and what the full-time staff think of it.  I'll start by saying that it is rare for students to wind up completely naked.  Only occasionally will one boy be brave, duck behind a tree and relinquish his skivvies to win the game.  As a dean I'm allowed to play this game if I want to.  Though I don't think whats left of my shattered cultural views will allow me to become that brave soul behind a tree, I think playing their games will only increase my reputation and hopefully come across as wanting to be on their level, which is part of my job.

Hope that clears a few things up :)

No comments: