Høngårdsvej

Høngårdsvej

Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Haven't Taken Manhattan, But I'm About to Take Berlin!

Tomorrow, well actually today, in less than 8 hours I will headed to Berlin.  I will going with the 10th grade class.  We are in Berlin for 5 days, and then the class heads home. However, I will be staying. A fellow missionary, Ashok, and I will be going to Frankfurt for the weekend. Now it could just be for no reason, just an extra weekend off campus, but no.  We are going to spend a day at the Frankfurt Auto Show!!!!

I have nothing to say after that. Nothing beats that.

Talk to you soon :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are definitely a chip off the old block! Have fun Jeff! ~ Cheryl

Laura said...

The auto show??? I know many people (myself included) who will be quite envious :)

Anonymous said...

We've been reading every blog, since I check your site several times a week. Have a good trip to Berlin. Do you think you'll ever come close to Hanover? The family of one of your forebears presented a valuable Bible that had been personally given by none other than Martin Luther. I still haven't heard back from a museum, but was hoping you could see the Bible and take a picture. Uncle Bob